Wednesday 26 April


Comments:
I'm guessing "Too Much Information" might have something to do with the jump in ratings. He's told people on the front page to go vote for you. Which is a good thing, for otherwise I would never have seen this, and I like the comic. I only wish the images were a BIT bigger, since it's a bitch to read the writing right now.
 
Yeah, sorry about that. I know my lettering sucks.

I'm trying to make it clearer, but sometimes there are too many words and not enough room and they all get a bit squished.

The image size is at the maximum Blogger allows. I don't really have an alternative option right now.
 
I don't know what medium you use to create the comics, but perhaps you could use a handwriting font and add the text in photoshop or something? Though I like the look of your handwriting... it fits so nicely with the drawings. Oh well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?