Wow! Throwing in a little extra really seems to have boosted my score at Top Web Comics. We've been hovering around the 500 mark for most of the last month and now today I find Planet Karen at 197!

Thanks everyone!

To celebrate, I just got myself a new votey button, and I put in a new picture. Some webcomics put in a new thing every day but I know a lot of people don't drop by that often and I wouldn't want them to miss out. Plus I don't have enough extra stuff to do that. But I'll see if I can find something new a couple of times a week.

Since I did the variant cover last time, it seemed appropriate to give you the regular cover. Next time I'll find something a little more interesting. Promise.



Karen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?