Coming Soon

Plans are under foot to move Planet Karen to a home more suitable for a comic. There's not much to see at http://planetkaren.comicgenesis.com yet, but in theory this should mean I'll be able to include all the clever stuff that you find in real web comics like navigation buttons and extra pages.

But this could take a while because I'm not that skilled with the coding side of it, and making a pretty website takes second place to producing the comic. And doing stuff to make comics about. Because the last thing anyone wants is day after day of comics about what a pain it is designing websites. Other people already have that covered.

But anyway, if there's anything you think I should include, leave a comment. Right now I'm thinking of running the strip a little larger, but I haven't decided how much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?